Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com> on 2012/08/22 20:31:04 UTC

Streaming file from resource package

I have an xsl file which I "believe" should be placed in the resource package
along with my hibernate.cfg files. "Please correct me if I'm wrong". Anyhow,
I'm wondering if tapestry offers a way to access the file so I can pass it
into my StreamSource without having to use new File(). Thanks

Re: Streaming file from resource package

Posted by George Christman <gc...@cardaddy.com>.
Thanks Michael.

Re: Streaming file from resource package

Posted by Michael Prescott <mi...@gmail.com>.
Can you use MyPage.class.getResourcesAsStream( ... ) ?  Don't forget to
ensure to include .xsl files in your maven resources list, otherwise it
won't get put in the .war file.