Posted to users@cloudstack.apache.org by wenbing yu <yu...@gmail.com> on 2013/03/06 09:14:11 UTC

clean up /var/log/cloud/management/management-server.log

The log in the management server is very large,so how can I clean up
the  /var/log/cloud/management/management-server.log  but  it do not effect
the running of cloudstack?

Re: clean up /var/log/cloud/management/management-server.log

Posted by Nitin Mehta <Ni...@citrix.com>.
You should be able to change the rollover policy to hourly in log4j as
well.

Posted by Prasanna Santhanam <ts...@apache.org>.