Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Rafaqat Ali <sm...@gmail.com> on 2008/06/20 08:11:29 UTC

wsdl2java on http and https

Hi,
Is there any difference when I create stub using
$AXIS2_HOME/bin/bin/wsdl2java.sh from
http://localhost:8080/axis2/services/SomeService?wsdl
and
https://localhost:8443/axis2/services/SomeService?wsdl

Do I have to generate it with some special flags if I am using security
using rampart ?

Thanks,
--RAFI

Re: wsdl2java on http and https

Posted by Rafaqat Ali <sm...@gmail.com>.
I created webservice and in service.xml I added information about rampart
module and also PWCHandler class.
Then I deployed service using options given in apache axis2 quick start
guide.
Should wsdl have this information ?

Thanks,
--RAFI