Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by smodekurti <hi...@gmail.com> on 2008/04/23 00:17:13 UTC

CXF 2.1 Release Date

Hi there,
I belong to the enterprise architecture team of a large retail corporation.
We are in the process of adopting a jax-ws stack for our Web Services
implementation. After comparing the features offered by different stacks, we
have decided to go with CXF. But some of the features that we wanted to
implement in our framework would need cxf 2.1 runtime which I believe is not
stable yet. Is there any defined date that you are looking at to release
2.1. We would love to use CXF provide we are able to get a stable release
for 2.1 at the earliest.

Srinivas

Re: CXF 2.1 Release Date

Posted by Vasu Modekurti <hi...@gmail.com>.
Sounds good for us. Thank you

Srinivas

Re: CXF 2.1 Release Date

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA

Re: CXF 2.1 Release Date

Posted by Vasu Modekurti <hi...@gmail.com>.
Dan,

Re: CXF 2.1 Release Date

Posted by Daniel Kulp <dk...@apache.org>.

--
J. Daniel Kulp
Principal Engineer, IONA

Re: CXF 2.1 Release Date

Posted by thomas_ramapuram <th...@gmail.com>.
>From an  http://www.nabble.com/CXF-2.1-B2-td16755697.html Earlier Mail  it
looks like it will happen in a couple of days.