Posted to user@lucenenet.apache.org by "Andrew C. Smith" <po...@gmail.com> on 2008/12/17 09:28:08 UTC

Wiki Question

Once Lucene.Net graduates from incubation, from what I understand it will be
a sub project under Lucene. I was just wondering that once that happens,
will Lucene.Net have it's own wiki, or will it have to share one with Lucene's
wiki
<http://wiki.apache.org/jakarta-lucene/FrontPage?action=show&redirect=FrontPageEN>?
I was wondering this because I've put together some documentation and I was
thinking about working on some sample application to go along with it, I
would like to try and present my work and have it posted on Lucene.Net's
documentation / wiki. What do you think?

Re: Wiki Question

Posted by "Andrew C. Smith" <po...@gmail.com>.
Great! I'm excited,

I went ahead and found this