Posted to olio-user@incubator.apache.org by Sankalp Gera <sa...@gmail.com> on 2010/06/28 19:03:26 UTC

Olio with multiple glassfish servers

Hi all,

I wanted to deploy the olio application on a cluster of webserver
instances. The war file obtained with ant gets deployed on a
non-clustered server but not on the cluster. I tried both CLI as well
as admin interface. Can someone point out the  steps in the
installation that need to be modified and the extra steps if any, like
configuring jdbc resources or anything of that sort?

Thanks in advance,
Sankalp

Re: Olio with multiple glassfish servers

Posted by Amanda Waite <am...@googlemail.com>.
Sankalp,

Which version of Glassfish are you deploying to?

Amanda

Posted by Shanti Subramanyam <sh...@gmail.com>.
You will have to figure this out yourself. We have not tested it in a
distributed environment.

Shanti

Posted by Sankalp Gera <sa...@gmail.com>.
Hi,