Posted to users@servicemix.apache.org by "Salgar, Mehmet (external)" <Me...@external.t-mobile.de> on 2009/10/30 10:55:04 UTC

What decides the type of MEP

Hi,

I have a beginer question....

I build a demo project consist of

cxf-bc-consumer->EIP->XSLT->csf-bc-producer

I used the person.wsdl in the examples of ServiceMix and this
configuration works ok...

Then I just changed the wsdls and implemented new services for consumer
and producer, now during the testing it is telling me that I am only
using a In MEP and I should use an InOut MEP.

Funny thing is, I only changed the wsdl so the configuration at EIP is
exactly the same...So is WSDL is the deciding factor about I am sending
a In MEP or InOut MEP....

Here is the configuration of the component that is complaining about
MEP....

<eip:static-routing-slip service="replaceMe:routingSlip"
endppoint="eip_endpoint">
		<eip:targets>
			<eip:exchange-target service="person:xslt" />
			<eip:excahnge-target
service="person:PersonService" />
		</eip:targets>
	</eip:static-routing-slip>

Can anybody give me a tip about it?

Thx in advance...

T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
Aufsichtsrat: Timotheus Hottges (Vorsitzender)
Geschaftsfuhrung: Niek Jan van Damme (Sprecher), Thomas Berlemann, Thomas Dannenfeldt, Albert Henn,
Dr. Christian P. Illek, Dr. Bruno Jacobfeuerborn, Dr. Dirk Rohweder
Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 59 19
Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE60800328

Re: AW: What decides the type of MEP

Posted by Freeman Fang <fr...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

My comment inline
On 2009-10-30, at 下午7:39, Salgar, Mehmet (external) wrote:

> Ok,
>
> thx for the answer, is there anyway to control this behaviour (so
> explicitely say that it should use InOut) ...

No, as wsdl is kind of interface definition file, and cxf strictly
build service model from the wsdl, so if wsdl say it's oneway, then it
will use InOnly MEP.

> And secondly, in this case is 'static-routing-slip' is not capable
> with working with In MEP?
No, static-routing-slip only work with InOut MEP,

> Is there any document saying which EIP can work with a certain MEP?
Take a look at [1], "Static Routing Slip" part clearly state only
InOut MEP is applicable here.

[1]http://servicemix.apache.org/servicemix-eip.html

Freeman

> Thx,
>
> Mehmet
>

> T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
> Aufsichtsrat: Timotheus H?ttges (Vorsitzender)
> Gesch?ftsführung: Niek Jan van Damme (Sprecher), Thomas Berlemann,
> Thomas Dannenfeldt, Albert Henn,
> Dr. Christian P. Illek, Dr. Bruno Jacobfeuerborn, Dr. Dirk Rohweder
> Handelsregister: Amtsgericht Bonn, HRB 59 19
> Sitz der Gesellschaft: Bonn
> WEEE-Reg.-Nr.: DE60800328

Freeman Fang
------------------------
Open Source SOA: http://fusesource.com

AW: What decides the type of MEP

Posted by "Salgar, Mehmet (external)" <Me...@external.t-mobile.de>.
Ok,

thx for the answer, is there anyway to control this behaviour (so explicitely say that it should use InOut) ...

And secondly, in this case is 'static-routing-slip' is not capable with working with In MEP?

Is there any document saying which EIP can work with a certain MEP?

Thx,

Mehmet

T-Mobile Deutschland GmbH
Aufsichtsrat: Timotheus H?ttges (Vorsitzender)
Gesch?ftsführung: Niek Jan van Damme (Sprecher), Thomas Berlemann, Thomas Dannenfeldt, Albert Henn,

--
Freeman Fang

--
Freeman Fang