Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Barnet Wagman <b....@comcast.net> on 2004/06/10 19:06:48 UTC

Where is Digester?

Could some tell me which jar file contains

    org/apache/commons/digester/Digester

and where the path to it gets specified in server.xml (Tomcat 5)?

I've added a second service to my server.xml file (to support a second
IP address). When Tomcat starts, the second service is throwing a

    java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: org/apache/commons/digester/Digester

(FYI the problem probably has to do with how I specified the Engine and
Hostname.  On the first service I used 'localhost', in the second I used
the actual domain name. Tomcat is able to server html from the second,
so the domain name is correct.)

Thanks,

bw

RE: Where is Digester?

Posted by Mike Jackson <mj...@cdi-hq.com>.
"commons-digester-1.5.tar.gz"

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson
mjackson@cdi-hq.com

RE: Where is Digester?

Posted by Mike Jackson <mj...@cdi-hq.com>.
I didn't read that fully, the file is in ${tomcat_home}/server/lib or at
least it should be.

But it's still "commons-digester.jar" (I was wrong in the other message,
that was the archive of it).

--mikej
-=-----
mike jackson