Posted to java-user@axis.apache.org by Frank <fg...@optonline.net> on 2006/02/02 15:57:36 UTC

using different versiosn of Axis

I believe I know the answer to this through experimentation but others
have told me that it should not be a problem but i think it is.  I'm
using someone's code that compiled it with Axis 1.2.  I'm using their
code along with some of mine but I'm compiling and running in axis
1.2.1. When calls are made to their code I get errors.  If I use 1.2
axis it works fine.

Over all question on Axis.  If you use some one else code that uses Axis
and they compiled it with come version of it axis like 1.2.  Are you
required to also use that same version if you use their code even if you
use a newer version?  I have not been able to get it to work.

Thanks,

Frank