Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by "Auradkar, Rajendra V." <RV...@stthomas.edu> on 2004/01/31 19:06:49 UTC

Tapestry and DTHML

Question from a newbie.  Does Tapestry work well with DHTML?  I am working
on a project where the creative person is using DHTML for developing the
presentation.  I am currently working on the server-side stuff and using
plain and simple HTML for development purposes.  Will I have any problem
when I plug in the components into the DHTML?  He is also using a feature
IFRAME from DHTML.  From what I have read od Tapestry so far it generates
its own HTML which replaces the HTML defines by the programmer.  Can anyone
share their thoughts on this?
Thanks in advance,
Raj Auradkar

Re: Tapestry and DTHML

Posted by Harish Krishnaswamy <hk...@comcast.net>.
I will need more details to answer your specific situation. But in
general, Tapestry works quite with javascript. The DatePicker component
is all DHTML, also I have created a Criteria component (preview in the
dev guide at http://myworkspace.sf.net) which has quite a bit of DHTML.

-Harish