Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by siva <si...@bizruntime.com> on 2018/07/03 10:07:14 UTC

Re: Partition eviction failed, this can cause grid hang. (Caused by: java.lang.IllegalStateException: Failed to get page IO instance (page content is corrupted))

Hi,

We are also facing same issue ,recently upgraded to 2.5v from 2.3v  .

Running 3 server nodes and 1 client node(both Native persistence and cache
store  using ),all 3 sever nodes in baseline topology.

Baseline Topolgy:
node00,node01,node02

after some time nodes has been started,*node00* is disconnecting and then
entire cluster hangs up throwing exception
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1379/pagecorrected.png>

after disconnecting *node00* nothing is working,even i want to remove
*node00* from baseline topolgy,its throwing exception like failed to
connect cluster

Posted by Yakov Zhdanov <yz...@apache.org>.
Hi!

The upcoming 2.6 should fix the problem. It is under vote now.

--Yakov

Posted by siva <si...@bizruntime.com>.
Can any one look at this problem?We are facing frequently

Posted by siva <si...@bizruntime.com>.
nohup.out
<http://apache-ignite-users.70518.x6.nabble.com/file/t1379/nohup.out>

Hi akurbanov,

I have attached the logs ,can u go through ?

we were started on single machine on multiple ignite nodes and configuration
is as follows

<?xml version="1.0" encoding="UTF-8"?>

       xsi:schemaLocation="
       http://www.springframework.org/schema/beans/spring-beans.xsd">

  <bean id="grid.cfg"
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.IgniteConfiguration">
	<property name="failureDetectionTimeout" value="60000"/>
    <property name="networkTimeout" value="60000"/>
    <property name="peerClassLoadingEnabled" value="false"/>
	<property name="rebalanceThreadPoolSize" value="4"/>
    <property name="persistentStoreConfiguration">
     <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.configuration.PersistentStoreConfiguration"/>
    </property>
    <property name="discoverySpi">

    <bean class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.TcpDiscoverySpi">
      <property name="ipFinder">

        <bean
class="org.apache.ignite.spi.discovery.tcp.ipfinder.vm.TcpDiscoveryVmIpFinder">
          <property name="addresses">
            <list>
		<value>192.168.1.2</value>
              <value>192.168.1.2:47500..47530</value>
            </list>
          </property>
        </bean>
      </property>
    </bean>
  </property>
</bean>
</beans>

Posted by akurbanov <an...@gmail.com>.
Hi Siva,

Could you share full Ignite logs and configurations for all nodes from your
case so we could find root cause of this issue and reproduce it?