Posted to dev@felix.apache.org by "Rory O'Donnell Oracle, Dublin Ireland" <ro...@oracle.com> on 2014/08/15 09:47:45 UTC

Testing Apache Felix with JDK 8 EA builds

Hi,

I am from the OpenJDK QA group at Oracle, and we're trying to get an
idea about how much community testing is happening
on JDK EA builds and to encourage more of it to happen as part of our
engagement in the Adoption Group in OpenJDK. [0] [1]

I'm curious if you have been testing against JDK 7/8/9 EA builds, if
you've run into showstopper issues, and if you'd like to
continue to discuss the subject on the quality-discuss mailing list in
OpenJDK, of course. [2]

Rgds,Rory

[0] https://wiki.openjdk.java.net/display/Adoption/Quality+Out+Reach
[1]