Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by Luis Torres <A0...@itesm.mx> on 2005/07/08 02:59:47 UTC

Tomcat manager using mod_jk?

Hello again,

Same setup: Solaris 9, Apache 2.043, mod_jk and two tomcats (4.131 & JDK
1.5.0)

Any of you guys know if there's a way to access the tomcat manager
application or something similar when using mod_jk??

Right now the only way I have found is to leave tomcat accepting
requests directly and calling http://server_name:port/manager/ for each
tomcat.

Any ideas about this or about other aplication to monitor activity in
mod_jk?

Any help is appreciated,

Luis

Re: Tomcat login & logout hook ?

Posted by Michael Echerer <me...@tngtech.com>.
Dongsheng Song wrote:
> Hello,
>
> Can I hook a function after user login & before user logout ?

I assume that logout usually goes hand in hand with a session
invalidation, then Servlet 2.4. spec is your friend:

SRV.10.2.1 Event Types and Listener Interfaces

javax.servlet.http.HttpSessionListener

Cheers,
Michael

Tomcat login & logout hook ?

Posted by Dongsheng Song <do...@gmail.com>.
Hello,

Re: Tomcat manager using mod_jk?

Posted by Alan Chandler <al...@chandlerfamily.org.uk>.
On Friday 08 July 2005 01:59, Luis Torres wrote:
> Hello again,
>
> Same setup: Solaris 9, Apache 2.043, mod_jk and two tomcats (4.131 & JDK
> 1.5.0)
>
> Any of you guys know if there's a way to access the tomcat manager
> application or something similar when using mod_jk??
>
> Right now the only way I have found is to leave tomcat accepting
> requests directly and calling http://server_name:port/manager/ for each
> tomcat.

See my comment above about jkmount of *.do to get struts to work.  The admin
application (at least) seems to be struts based.

--
Alan Chandler
http://www.chandlerfamily.org.uk