Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by Trevor Daniel Kramer <td...@hampshire.edu> on 2001/12/12 15:38:29 UTC

SOAP and Mac OSX

Has anyone gotten Apache SOAP to work under Java Webstart on OSX?  I get
an unknown method error while trying to make a soap call when soap
calls node.getNamespaceURI() which would indicate it is trying to use an
older xml parser.  However, xerces is the only xml parser in my jnlp file
and everything works fine under windows.  Is there another xml parser in
the default classpath?  If so how do I avoid it?  Thanks.

Trevor Kramer