Posted to soap-user@ws.apache.org by "Ding, Chengmin" <Ch...@tfn.com> on 2001/06/06 18:25:46 UTC

RE: VB to Apache SOAP

Hi,All,
I have tried Richard's VB/Apache(StringService) soap sample and it works
well. But I just found out a lot of error messages like
the following in the tomcat console. I searched the archive and haven't
found a fix for this problem. Has anyone else
seen the same errors using the StringService sample? BTW I am using Soap 2.1
on NT 4, SP5.

thanks.

-Chengmin

2001-06-06 12:14:54 - Ctx(/soap) : IOException in R( /soap +
/StringService.wsdl
 + null) - java.net.SocketException: Connection aborted by peer: socket
write er
ror
        at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(Native Method)
        at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:83)
        at org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Http10.doWrite(Http10.java:386)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.HttpResponse.doWrite(Http10Intercept
or.java:328)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.OutputBuffer.realWrite(OutputBuffer.java:151)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.OutputBuffer.flushBytes(OutputBuffer.java:427)

        at org.apache.tomcat.core.OutputBuffer.flush(OutputBuffer.java:380)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.OutputBuffer.close(OutputBuffer.java:368)
        at org.apache.tomcat.core.Response.finish(Response.java:273)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.core.ContextManager.service(ContextManager.java:704
)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.modules.server.Http10Interceptor.processConnection(
Http10Interceptor.java:142)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.net.TcpWorkerThread.runIt(PoolTcpEndpoint.java
:426)
        at
org.apache.tomcat.util.threads.ThreadPool$ControlRunnable.run(ThreadP
ool.java:497)
        at java.lang.Thread.run(Thread.java:484)