Posted to dev@heron.apache.org by Jacques Nadeau <ja...@apache.org> on 2018/09/15 23:17:32 UTC

Need to step down as mentor

Hey All,

It's great to see of the growing activity within the Heron community.
Unfortunately, my other responsibilities now take up too much of my time
and I don't feel like I'm adequately fulfilling the role of a mentor to the
project. As such, I'm going to step down.

Keep up all the good work and feel free to reach out of you need something
from me. I'm happy to help but I just don't have the cycles to monitor and
support the project in the way I would like.

thanks,
Jacques

Re: Need to step down as mentor

Posted by Fu Maosong <ma...@gmail.com>.
Thanks for the help you provided to Heron!

Neng Lu <fr...@gmail.com> 于2018年9月17日周一 上午10:16写道:

--
With my best Regards

Re: Need to step down as mentor