Posted to dev@lucene.apache.org by Gregory Chanan <gc...@cloudera.com> on 2015/09/04 23:15:28 UTC

Permission to create cwiki page?

Hello,

I'd like to add a page to the cwiki to document the ConfigSets API added in
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-7789.  I can't seem to find a
"Create" button -- do I need permissions to be able to create a page?  My
username on the cwiki is "gchanan" if someone is able to do that.

Thanks,
Greg

Re: Permission to create cwiki page?

Posted by Chris Hostetter <ho...@fucit.org>.
: Not that I have anything immediate to update, but could I be added also?
: My username should be just "upayavira".

Also done.

-Hoss
http://www.lucidworks.com/

Re: Permission to create cwiki page?

Posted by Upayavira <uv...@odoko.co.uk>.
On Fri, Sep 4, 2015, at 10:15 PM, Gregory Chanan wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I'd like to add a page to the cwiki to document the ConfigSets API
> added in�https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/SOLR-7789.� I can't
> seem to find a "Create" button -- do I need permissions to be able to
> create a page?� My username on the cwiki is "gchanan" if someone is
> able to do that.
>
> Thanks, Greg

Not that I have anything immediate to update, but could I be added also?
My username should be just "upayavira".

Thanks!

Upayavira

Re: Permission to create cwiki page?