Posted to dev@cocoon.apache.org by Willie Wheeler <ww...@andrew.cmu.edu> on 2000/07/18 19:34:47 UTC

org.apache.cocoon.generators.AbstractServerPage solved, also...

Hi all,

	Just in case anybody else has the same problem I had regarding the
"lingering reference" to org.apache.cocoon.generators.AbstractServerPage
problem, it was caused by my not clearing out the repository directory from
a previous build.
	Also, unrelatedly, I don't know if this causes a problem or not, but there
is an extra space in one of the imports in the
org/apache/cocoon/components/language/markup/sitemap/java/sitemap.xsl file:

    import org.apache.cocoon.sitemap. SitemapProcessor;

	Willie