Posted to users@cxf.apache.org by "Bc. Jiří Mikulášek" <ji...@aura.cz> on 2007/11/28 12:18:09 UTC

CRL support

Hi all,
can somebody give me a hint how to configure or program CRL (certificate
revocation list) checking before each SSL handshake.

In detail:
I have this configuration on client:
<http-conf:conduit
		name="{http://..../}portName.http-conduit">

		<http-conf:client AllowChunking="false" />
		<http-conf:tlsClientParameters secureSocketProtocol="SSL">
			<sec:trustManagers>
	          		<sec:keyStore type="JKS" password="password"
	               		url="someurl"/>
	      		</sec:trustManagers>
			<sec:keyManagers keyPassword="password">
	          		<sec:keyStore type="JKS" password="password"
	               		url="someurl"/>

	  		</sec:keyManagers>
		</http-conf:tlsClientParameters>

which causes ssl communication, but before each connection I would like to
check all certificates i keystores for revocation according some CRL on
filesystem

thanks for any advice
--
Jiri Mikulasek