Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by hanusto <ha...@gmail.com> on 2014/12/05 07:26:14 UTC

Re: How to avoid loading the same types of converters

Hi Claus,

can you post link to JIRA task? If you want I can start to work on that.

Tomas

Re: How to avoid loading the same types of converters

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi

I think this ticket is related
https://issues.apache.org/jira/browse/CAMEL-6094?

So the idea is likely to have a configuration option where you can
choose what to do if there is duplicates

- keep first = (like now)
- fail
- keep last (= ??? a bit harder as you would need to unregister the
old, and wonder if its desirable)
- or maybe another as keep first but be silent, as some ppl may not
want the WARN logs?

On Fri, Dec 5, 2014 at 7:26 AM, hanusto <ha...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Claus,
>
> can you post link to JIRA task? If you want I can start to work on that.
>
> Tomas

Claus Ibsen
Red Hat, Inc.
Email: cibsen@redhat.com