Posted to users@tapestry.apache.org by Manjith Kumar Adapa <ma...@aztec.soft.net> on 2005/09/27 16:00:25 UTC

How to use RenderBody to render more than 1 static html??

Hi,

Well, in my application I need to render 4 common html's in all the html
pages one as header, one as footer and so on.
How can I use RenderBody to render different static htmls in my html.
I have been through the UserGuide example for RenderBody...
That example renders only 1 static html by using .jwc file
But how can I implement RenderBody in my case so that I can refer
To different jwcids to render different static htmls.

Can somebody please help me?
Thanks in Advance.

Thanks
Manjith

Re: How to use RenderBody to render more than 1 static html??

Posted by Darío Vasconcelos <da...@gmail.com>.
You could do something like

And in ComplexBlock.html (which is a component):

On 9/27/05, Manjith Kumar Adapa <ma...@aztec.soft.net> wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Well, in my application I need to render 4 common html's in all the html
> pages one as header, one as footer and so on.
> How can I use RenderBody to render different static htmls in my html.
> I have been through the UserGuide example for RenderBody...
> That example renders only 1 static html by using .jwc file
> But how can I implement RenderBody in my case so that I can refer
> To different jwcids to render different static htmls.
>
> Can somebody please help me?
> Thanks in Advance.
>
> Thanks
> Manjith

I have enough money to last me the rest of my life, unless I buy something.
    Jackie Mason

Re: How to use RenderBody to render more than 1 static html??

Posted by Peter Ertl <pe...@gmx.org>.
Mabye give @Block and @RenderBlock a try ?!