Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Ying Tang <yi...@gmail.com> on 2009/01/05 03:15:55 UTC

Re: 2.2 docs index confusion?

Thanks, Donald.  It worked well after the autoexport.
Unfortunately we found that our latest changes did not appear on that index
page....
Maybe we have to manually trigger the autoexport from time to time?

Re: 2.2 docs index confusion?

Posted by Ying Tang <yi...@gmail.com>.
Hi Jason,

 Today "wiki" pages all synchronized with "Confluence display".  We used to
find obsolete pages occasionally, several days after they were updated.

Best  Regards,
Ying Tang

Re: 2.2 docs index confusion?

Posted by Jason Warner <ja...@gmail.com>.