Posted to dev@geronimo.apache.org by Hernan Cunico <hc...@gmail.com> on 2006/06/22 00:24:42 UTC

migrating MoinMoin to Confluence

Aaron, IIRC some time ago you mentioned a tool for migrating MoinMoin to Confluence, do you have it
available for download somewhere?

I think it would be better to migrate the entire MoinMoin wiki into a separate Confluence space and
do the "cleaning" directly from Confluence.

Cheers!
Hernan

Re: migrating MoinMoin to Confluence

Posted by Jason Dillon <ja...@planet57.com>.
FYI:

     http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFEXT/MoinMoin+importer

There is also:

     http://confluence.atlassian.com/display/CONFEXT/Universal+Wiki
+Converter

Not sure well either work though.

--jason

Posted by Aaron Mulder <am...@alumni.princeton.edu>.
Following up off-list to track down the tool.

Thanks,
     Aaron