Posted to users@tomcat.apache.org by "M. Manna" <ma...@gmail.com> on 2018/08/02 11:01:25 UTC

Release Roadmap for H2 2018

Hello,

Is there any release roadmap or community wiki where release plans are
currently being published?

We wanted to do an upgrade but wondering if it's better to wait as there
might be a new release coming for 8.5.x or 9.0.x

Regards,

Re: Release Roadmap for H2 2018

Posted by "M. Manna" <ma...@gmail.com>.
I simply meant email distribution list - tomcat users.

On 2 August 2018 at 16:15, Christopher Schultz <chris@christopherschultz.net

Posted by Christopher Schultz <ch...@christopherschultz.net>.

Re: Release Roadmap for H2 2018

Posted by "M. Manna" <ma...@gmail.com>.