Posted to dev@chemistry.apache.org by Florian Müller <fl...@alfresco.com> on 2011/06/07 10:52:27 UTC

OpenCMIS and Maven 3

Hi all,

The current 0.4.0 code now works with Maven 3 (and still with Maven 2) -- at least for me.
Could whoever is interested in Maven 3 support please verify that it is working.

Thanks,

Florian

Re: OpenCMIS and Maven 3

Posted by Peter Monks <pm...@alfresco.com>.
G'day Florian,

I just updated and built with Maven 3.0.3 ("mvn eclipse:clean eclipse:eclipse clean package") and the build went all the way through.  Thanks for fixing this!

Cheers,
Peter

Re: OpenCMIS and Maven 3

Posted by Gabriele Columbro <co...@gmail.com>.
Hey Florian,

I will try to do the release with Maven 3 today (hoping the maven-release-plugin works fine already).

Will let you know,
Gab