Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by "Sertic Mirko, Bedag" <Mi...@bedag.ch> on 2007/05/21 18:38:49 UTC

JavaScript oamSubmit rendered only if commandButton is in component tree

Hi there

I've a question regarding the oamSubmit JavaScript command. Why is it
only
Rendered if a commandButton or a commandLink is in the current component
tree?

Ive a custom component that needs these JavaScript commands to work
properly,
so how can i enforce that the JavaScript commands are always rendered?

Regards
Mirko

Re: JavaScript oamSubmit rendered only if commandButton is in component tree

Posted by Ernst Fastl <er...@gmail.com>.
I fear at the moment you would have to put at least a dummy commandlink
(<t:commandLink />) in your page. Thats how I currently work around
this problem.

I would also appreciate to always have that function available.

I think we should propose that on dev@myfaces.apache.org

you might be interested in following that thread.