Posted to users@httpd.apache.org by "Bremser, Kurt (AMOS Austria GmbH)" <Ku...@allianz.at> on 2016/01/11 14:45:06 UTC

AW: [users@httpd] Apache Server Access [wd-vc]

192.168 indicates you are using a private network. IP addresses in this range cannot be routed outside of the local segment.
If you want to access the apache server from the internet, you need to set up a virtual server on the router/firewall that routes ports 80/443 requests to the correct host in the LAN.

Kurt Bremser
AMOS Austria

Newton was wrong. There is no gravity. The Earth sucks.

Re: AW: [users@httpd] Apache Server Access [wd-vc]