Posted to users@flex.apache.org by ma...@tutanota.com on 2016/11/22 23:18:15 UTC

Do any other AIR/AS3 mailing lists still exist?

Just wondering; as I attempt to re-immerse in this ...
do any other AIR/AS3 mailing lists still exist?

Short of the Adobe forum; and kirpa.com,
it [appears] as though the old AIR and Flash lists I used before are gone.

I am looking for pure-AS3 & AIR ,
tips, news, examples, Q&A -- that kind of stuff, to supplement this list.

Thanks again!

--
Securely sent with Tutanota. Claim your encrypted mailbox today!
https://tutanota.com

Posted by "rodolpho@essencialcode.com.br" <ro...@essencialcode.com.br>.
Maybe the web site  https://discuss.as3lang.org/
<https://discuss.as3lang.org/>   can help you too.