Posted to dev@stratos.apache.org by Đinh Bá Dũng <ba...@gmail.com> on 2014/08/14 17:36:16 UTC

Configuration in nodes.pp file!

Dear devs,
I have a question about config of puppet master. In file node.pp, i see  "
*package_repo*" and *"bam_ip"* parameter, what is this mean? How does i
change for my config?

node 'base' {

  #essential variables
  *$package_repo         = 'http://10.4.128.7 <http://10.4.128.7/>'*
  $local_package_dir    = '/mnt/packs'
  $mb_ip                = '10.61.204.78'
  $mb_port              = '61616'
  $mb_type = 'activemq' #in wso2 mb case, value should be 'wso2mb'
  $cep_ip               = '10.61.204.78'
  $cep_port             = '7611'
  $truststore_password  = 'wso2carbon'
  $java_distribution = 'jdk-7u67-linux-x64.tar.gz'
  $java_name = 'jdk1.7.0_67'
#  $java_home            = '/usr/lib/jvm/java-7-oracle'
  $java_home            = '/opt/jdk1.7.0_67'
  $member_type_ip       = 'private'
  $lb_httpPort          = '80'
  $lb_httpsPort         = '443'
  $tomcat_version       = '7.0.52'
  $enable_log_publisher = 'false'
  $*bam_ip *= '127.0.0.1'
  $bam_port = '7611'
  $bam_secure_port = '7711'
  $bam_username = 'admin'
  $bam_password = 'admin'
  $ssl_enabled          = 'false'
  $ssl_certificate_file = ''
  $ssl_key_file         = ''
  $ssl_ca_cert_file     = ''

  $extension_instance_started             = 'instance-started.sh'
  $extension_start_servers                = 'start-servers.sh'
  $extension_instance_activated           = 'instance-activated.sh'
  $extension_artifacts_updated            = 'artifacts-updated.sh'
  $extension_clean                        = 'clean.sh'
  $extension_mount_volumes                = 'mount-volumes.sh'
  $extension_member_started               = 'member-started.sh'
  $extension_member_activated             = 'member-activated.sh'
  $extension_member_terminated            = 'member-terminated.sh'
  $extension_member_suspended             = 'member-suspended.sh'
  $extension_complete_topology            = 'complete-topology.sh'
  $extension_complete_tenant              = 'complete-tenant.sh'
  $extension_subscription_domain_added    = 'subscription-domain-added.sh'
  $extension_subscription_domain_removed  = 'subscription-domain-removed.sh'
  $extension_artifacts_copy               = 'artifacts-copy.sh'
  $extension_tenant_subscribed            = 'tenant-subscribed.sh'
  $extension_tenant_unsubscribed          = 'tenant-unsubscribed.sh'
  $agent_log_level = "INFO"
  $extensions_dir = '${script_path}/../extensions'
}

*Đinh Bá Dũng*
*Tel:*
* 0984.155.004**YM/Skype:*
* dinhbadunga2k32**Gmail:** badungbkhn@gmail.com <ba...@gmail.com>*

Re: Configuration in nodes.pp file!

Posted by Chamila De Alwis <ch...@wso2.com>.
As mentioned in the Stratos documentation[1] only essentials are the
message broker and complex event processor deployment details. If you're
planning to install stratos in a single machine then specify the machine IP
and not the localhost IP.

[1] -
https://cwiki.apache.org/confluence/display/STRATOS/4.0.0+Configuring+Puppet+Master

Regards,