Posted to user@ignite.apache.org by ApacheUser <bh...@gmail.com> on 2018/06/28 17:32:35 UTC

SqlFieldsQuery Cannot create inner bean 'org.apache.ignite.cache.query.SqlFieldsQuery

Hi Ignite Team,

I am trying set SqlFieldsQuery to seTLazy to avoid OOME on Server nodes. By
Config file has below setting

<property name="SqlFieldsQuery">
				<bean class="org.apache.ignite.cache.query.SqlFieldsQuery"/>
				<property name="setLazy" value="true" />

		</property>

but getting below error:

[]# bin/ignite.sh
class org.apache.ignite.IgniteException: Failed to instantiate Spring XML
application context
[springUrl=file:/data/ignitedata/apache-ignite-fabric-2.5.0-bin/config/default-config.xml,
err=Error creating bean with name 'ignite.cfg' defined in URL
[file:/data/ignitedata/apache-ignite-fabric-2.5.0-bin/config/default-config.xml]:
Cannot create inner bean
'org.apache.ignite.cache.query.SqlFieldsQuery#5f9d02cb' of type
[org.apache.ignite.cache.query.SqlFieldsQuery] while setting bean property
'SqlFieldsQuery'; nested exception is
with name 'org.apache.ignite.cache.query.SqlFieldsQuery#5f9d02cb' defined in
URL
[file:/data/ignitedata/apache-ignite-fabric-2.5.0-bin/config/default-config.xml]:
Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate
[org.apache.ignite.cache.query.SqlFieldsQuery]: No default constructor
found; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
org.apache.ignite.cache.query.SqlFieldsQuery.<init>()]
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.IgniteUtils.convertException(IgniteUtils.java:990)
        at org.apache.ignite.Ignition.start(Ignition.java:355)
        at
org.apache.ignite.startup.cmdline.CommandLineStartup.main(CommandLineStartup.java:301)
Caused by: class org.apache.ignite.IgniteCheckedException: Failed to
[...]
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.spring.IgniteSpringHelperImpl.applicationContext(IgniteSpringHelperImpl.java:392)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.spring.IgniteSpringHelperImpl.loadConfigurations(IgniteSpringHelperImpl.java:104)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.spring.IgniteSpringHelperImpl.loadConfigurations(IgniteSpringHelperImpl.java:98)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.loadConfigurations(IgnitionEx.java:744)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.start(IgnitionEx.java:945)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.start(IgnitionEx.java:854)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.start(IgnitionEx.java:724)
        at org.apache.ignite.internal.IgnitionEx.start(IgnitionEx.java:693)
        at org.apache.ignite.Ignition.start(Ignition.java:352)
        ... 1 more
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
[...]
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveInnerBean(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:313)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveValueIfNecessary(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:122)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.applyPropertyValues(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1531)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.populateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1276)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:553)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:483)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory$1.getObject(AbstractBeanFactory.java:306)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.getSingleton(DefaultSingletonBeanRegistry.java:230)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.doGetBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:302)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractBeanFactory.getBean(AbstractBeanFactory.java:197)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.DefaultListableBeanFactory.preInstantiateSingletons(DefaultListableBeanFactory.java:761)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.finishBeanFactoryInitialization(AbstractApplicationContext.java:866)
        at
org.springframework.context.support.AbstractApplicationContext.refresh(AbstractApplicationContext.java:542)
        at
org.apache.ignite.internal.util.spring.IgniteSpringHelperImpl.applicationContext(IgniteSpringHelperImpl.java:381)
        ... 9 more
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.factory.BeanCreationException: Error
creating bean with name
'org.apache.ignite.cache.query.SqlFieldsQuery#5f9d02cb' defined in URL
[file:/data/ignitedata/apache-ignite-fabric-2.5.0-bin/config/default-config.xml]:
Instantiation of bean failed; nested exception is
org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to instantiate
[org.apache.ignite.cache.query.SqlFieldsQuery]: No default constructor
found; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
org.apache.ignite.cache.query.SqlFieldsQuery.<init>()
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1155)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBeanInstance(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1099)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.doCreateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:513)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.createBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:483)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.BeanDefinitionValueResolver.resolveInnerBean(BeanDefinitionValueResolver.java:299)
        ... 22 more
Caused by: org.springframework.beans.BeanInstantiationException: Failed to
instantiate [org.apache.ignite.cache.query.SqlFieldsQuery]: No default
constructor found; nested exception is java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
org.apache.ignite.cache.query.SqlFieldsQuery.<init>()
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.instantiate(SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:85)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.instantiateBean(AbstractAutowireCapableBeanFactory.java:1147)
        ... 26 more
Caused by: java.lang.NoSuchMethodException:
org.apache.ignite.cache.query.SqlFieldsQuery.<init>()
        at java.lang.Class.getDeclaredConstructor(Class.java:2178)
        at
org.springframework.beans.factory.support.SimpleInstantiationStrategy.instantiate(SimpleInstantiationStrategy.java:80)
        ... 27 more
Failed to start grid: Failed to instantiate Spring XML application context

Re: SqlFieldsQuery Cannot create inner bean 'org.apache.ignite.cache.query.SqlFieldsQuery

Posted by "ilya.kasnacheev" <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I'm not aware of any other settings to avoid OOME for SQL queries.

Re: SqlFieldsQuery Cannot create inner bean 'org.apache.ignite.cache.query.SqlFieldsQuery

Posted by ApacheUser <bh...@gmail.com>.
Hello Ilya Kasnacheev,

using Ignite 2.6.

 SQL through Tableau using ODBC connection is getting OOME when selct 8 from
table without limit.
I have set export IGNITE_SQL_FORCE_LAZY_RESULT_SET=true in ignite.sh.

What else should I configure to avoid OOME when using ODBC?

thanks

Re: SqlFieldsQuery Cannot create inner bean 'org.apache.ignite.cache.query.SqlFieldsQuery

Posted by ApacheUser <bh...@gmail.com>.
Great,
It works perfectly, thankyou.
Bhaskar

Re: SqlFieldsQuery Cannot create inner bean 'org.apache.ignite.cache.query.SqlFieldsQuery

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

You have to put export before it to pass it to Apache Ignite:
export IGNITE_SQL_FORCE_LAZY_RESULT_SET=true

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

I'm not aware of such parameters.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Unfortunately I'm not aware of any practices that will make Ignite (or
indeed any DB) foolproof. I know that people use human DBAs for that
purpose, which control which statements are allowed to be run on production
and which aren't.

Ilya Kasnacheev

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello again!

It seems that I had a copy-paste problem here: the actual flag name is

Posted by Ilya Kasnacheev <il...@gmail.com>.
Hello!

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
There is a lazy flag for jdbc string: jdbc:ignite:thin://
192.168.0.15/lazy=true

Evgenii

Posted by Evgenii Zhuravlev <e....@gmail.com>.
There is no such field in IgniteConfiguration:
https://ignite.apache.org/releases/latest/javadoc/org/apache/ignite/configuration/IgniteConfiguration.html

Why do you think that it should work?

You can set lazy flag when you creating SqlFieldsQuery object from java

Evgenii