Posted to user-espanol@openmeetings.apache.org by Nammari Ahmed <co...@gmail.com> on 2012/07/02 15:49:57 UTC

Integrate openmeetings with JSP & Servlets

I have a website that includes video conference , i download openmeetings
and start it , i can log in and make new users throw the SOAP-API , i make
a successful log-in throw the API but when i redirect the user to
http://localhost:8050/openmeetings/ a login page appeared to the user ! i
know how to use the api but how to integrate this with openmeetings , i can
get it out ! please help. for example i can do the login and join room ,
but how to redirect the user to the openmeetings server and display that
room with options, am i miss understand something ?

Re: Integrate openmeetings with JSP & Servlets

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.
After successful login you should generate roomHash or "dashboard" hash
Then use this hash to enter the room
http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/?invitationHash=XXXXXXXXX
or to enter the dashboard
http://localhost:5080/openmeetings/?secureHash=XXXXXXXXX

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Integrate openmeetings with JSP & Servlets

Posted by Maxim Solodovnik <so...@gmail.com>.

<co...@gmail.com>wrote:

> I have a website that includes video conference , i download openmeetings
> and start it , i can log in and make new users throw the SOAP-API , i make
> a successful log-in throw the API but when i redirect the user to
> http://localhost:8050/openmeetings/ a login page appeared to the user ! i
> know how to use the api but how to integrate this with openmeetings , i can
> get it out ! please help. for example i can do the login and join room ,
> but how to redirect the user to the openmeetings server and display that
> room with options, am i miss understand something ?

--
WBR
Maxim aka solomax

Re: Integrate openmeetings with JSP & Servlets

Posted by at...@cdac.in.
Hello Mr. Ahmed

Before redirecting the user you need to generate the 'secure hash' and you
have to append in the url with the room id before that you need to
generate client side stubs so that you can make webservices calls.

We have followed the process that is given here

"http://incubator.apache.org/openmeetings/SoapRestAPI.html"

and we are using in our LMS application.

at http://ccr.cdachyd.in/ccr/

On Mon, Jul 2, 2012, Nammari Ahmed <co...@gmail.com> said:

> I have a website that includes video conference , i download openmeetings
> and start it , i can log in and make new users throw the SOAP-API , i make
> a successful log-in throw the API but when i redirect the user to
> http://localhost:8050/openmeetings/ a login page appeared to the user ! i
> know how to use the api but how to integrate this with openmeetings , i can
> get it out ! please help. for example i can do the login and join room ,
> but how to redirect the user to the openmeetings server and display that
> room with options, am i miss understand something ?

Thanks & Regards
Atul Kumar Singh
Project Engineer
C-DAC Hyderabad - 500016