Posted to users@wicket.apache.org by armandoxxx <ar...@dropchop.com> on 2013/03/11 16:26:42 UTC

Does page know it was loaded with back button ?

Hey

Is there a way to know that page was loaded with pressing back button ?

regards

Armando

Re: Does page know it was loaded with back button ?

Posted by armandoxxx <ar...@dropchop.com>.
Hey ..

my use case is actually very simple ...

I have a page with charts .. and by pressing on chart point you get
redirected to another page with search results ..
but there's a catch ... pages share search parameters .. which means by
selecting search parameters on one page, another page shows data for those
selected search parameters.
So i thought I'd just cache my search params and ask if
(page.isCalledWithBackButton()) then load those search params ...

but hey .. I think version will be fine ;)

Posted by Martin Grigorov <mg...@apache.org>.
Hi,

No. This is just a normal request that contains the page version/id in the
url, e.g. some/url?3 - Wicket will load page with id==3 from the disk
store.
What is the use case ? Maybe there is another solution.

On Mon, Mar 11, 2013 at 4:26 PM, armandoxxx <ar...@dropchop.com>wrote:

> Hey
>
> Is there a way to know that page was loaded with pressing back button ?
>
> regards
>
> Armando

Martin Grigorov
jWeekend