Posted to user@cassandra.apache.org by Hayarobi Park <ha...@gmail.com> on 2010/12/15 03:43:44 UTC

How to get columns in a super column in cassandra-cli ?

Hello,

I'm using cassandra 0.7.0-rc2. When I tried to get column contents in a
super column of Super CF like below;
] get myCF['key']['scName'];
the client reply
supercolumn parameter is not optional for super CF user

It seemed to work in cassandra-0.7.0-beta2, if my memory is not wrong.

The cluster was mede in cassandra-0.7.0-beta1 and the script was
create column family myCF with column_type='Super' and
comparator='UTF8Type' AND subcomparator='UTF8Type';