Posted to dev@dubbo.apache.org by 沈勇 <21...@qq.com> on 2018/11/23 03:05:49 UTC

About tag routing

I saw on the official website that dubbo's tag routing is supported in version 2.7.0

Is version 2.7.0 released now? I think the latest version is 2.6.x

Tag routing is a roadmap that hasn't been implemented yet?

Re: About tag routing

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
Yong,

2.7.0 has not released yet, and it is expected to release with this month.
Stay tuned pls.

Thanks,
-Ian.

Re: About tag routing

Posted by Ian Luo <ia...@gmail.com>.
version 2.7.0 is still on the way, but will be released soon. Pls. stay
tuned.

Thanks,
-Ian.

Re: About tag routing

Posted by Kun Song <so...@gmail.com>.

Re: About tag routing

Posted by jun liu <ke...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

The documentations are ready for review now, they are posted on Github issues[1]. I have started a new thread to collect ideas and suggestions on a wider topic of v2.7.0.

If you care more about the tag routing feature, this page can can help you[2].

1. https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2919
2. https://github.com/apache/incubator-dubbo/issues/2914

Jun

Re:Re: About tag routing