Posted to user@spark.apache.org by Jeetendra Gangele <ga...@gmail.com> on 2015/07/20 14:52:43 UTC

Does Spark streaming support is there with RabbitMQ

Does Apache spark support RabbitMQ. I have messages on RabbitMQ and I want
to process them using Apache Spark streaming does it scale?

Regards
Jeetendra

Re: Does Spark streaming support is there with RabbitMQ

Posted by Abel Rincón <ga...@gmail.com>.
Hi,

We tested this receiver internally in stratio sparkta, and it works fine,
If you will try the receiver, we're open to your collaboration, your issues
will be wellcome.

Regards

A.Rincón
Stratio software architect