Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Zhong Wang <wa...@gmail.com> on 2016/02/03 03:05:37 UTC

md interpreter is slow

Hi guys,

I am writing some documentation in Zeppelin using the md interpreter, and
found that it is pretty slow to render. The documentation is not very long:
less than 1000 words with some code. I tried both Safari and Chrome, and it
seems Chrome is slower: browser get stuck without response for quite a
while.

Is there any way to display documents faster on Zeppelin?

Thanks!

Zhong

Re: md interpreter is slow

Posted by 류아영 <fb...@nflabs.com>.
@ Damien Oh my gosh, I didn't catch well. Then I'll try to reproduce for
him : )

Re: md interpreter is slow

Posted by Felix Cheung <fe...@hotmail.com>.
Great, perhaps it helps to add this tip to the md  interpreter doc?

On Tue, Feb 2, 2016 at 9:26 PM -0800, "류아영" <fb...@nflabs.com> wrote:

Glad to hear that you find a reason and solve it ! 😁

Thanks,
Ahyoung

Re: md interpreter is slow

Posted by 류아영 <fb...@nflabs.com>.