Posted to users@zeppelin.apache.org by Arturo Michel <Ar...@leotech.com.sg> on 2016/04/18 16:19:47 UTC

FW: Zeppelin 0.6.0

Hello Zeppelin,

We are hoping to adopt Zeppelin for one of our customer's data analysis project. But, we would need authentication to be available. I've noticed the work done with Shiro, which is great and we would develop on top of this.

Is there an estimated date for the next Zeppelin release?

Very much appreciated. Also where can I find info on how to become a contributor?

Best Regards.

This email is intended only for the individual or entity to which it is addressed and may contain information that is private, restricted, confidential or secret and exempt from disclosure under applicable law.
If the reader of this disclaimer is not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any dissemination, distribution or copying of this document is strictly prohibited. If you received this in error, please notify the sender and delete it immediately after reading this disclaimer.
Thank you.

Re: Zeppelin 0.6.0

Posted by Corneau Damien <co...@gmail.com>.
Hi Arturo Michel,

The Shiro authentication is already part of the Master branch, however you
will have to build it.
There is no date for next release yet, however since we are trying to
graduate as a top project, there might be one right after (to change names
etc...)

For infos on how to contribute, you should find everything in this document:
https://github.com/apache/incubator-zeppelin/blob/master/CONTRIBUTING.md

RE: Zeppelin 0.6.0

Posted by Steven Kirtzic <st...@statefarm.com>.
Same here. Thanks,