Posted to users@nifi.apache.org by mayank rathi <ma...@gmail.com> on 2017/09/04 19:37:49 UTC

Output Port: Port X is invalid because Output Connection for port X is not defined

Hello All,

I dragged an Output Port in canvas inside a Process Group and I am getting
error that - Port X is invalid because Output Connection for port X is not
defined.

What configuration am I missing?
Thanks!!

Re: Output Port: Port X is invalid because Output Connection for port X is not defined

Posted by mayank rathi <ma...@gmail.com>.
Hello Andrew,

Yes. It helped. After following your instructions, I was able to resolve
the issue.

Thanks for helping !!!

Posted by Andrew Psaltis <ps...@gmail.com>.
Hi Mayank,