Posted to dev@xalan.apache.org by "Foreman, Tyler V" <ty...@intel.com> on 2001/03/27 20:34:38 UTC

Xalan-C++ Port to BSDI 4.1

Hello,

I am currently working on porting Xalan-C++ to the BSDI 4.1 platform.  I
have been running into alot of problems so far and was curious if anyone has
attempted this in the past, or if there are any efforts underway from which
I could gain assistance.

Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks,
Tyler Foreman

Re: Xalan-C++ Port to BSDI 4.1

Posted by Brian Edginton <ed...@edginton.net>.
On Tue, Mar 27, 2001 at 10:34:38AM -0800, Foreman, Tyler V wrote:
> Hello,
>
> I am currently working on porting Xalan-C++ to the BSDI 4.1 platform.  I
> have been running into alot of problems so far and was curious if anyone has
> attempted this in the past, or if there are any efforts underway from which
> I could gain assistance.
>
> Any help would be greatly appreciated.

I've done a port to OpenBSD 2.8. What kind of troubles are you seeing?

--
Brian Edginton
edge@edginton.net