Posted to users@maven.apache.org by hackaton <ha...@yahoo.com> on 2007/11/21 05:56:28 UTC

Proximity into corporate use

I would like to put Proximity into corporate use. While anyone can download
artifacts from Proximity, only a few people can do deploy.

I would like to setup the AffirmativeAccessManager to use
ComplexPropertiesFileUsernameBasedAccessDecisionVoter. However, I get return
code 500, when I do “deploy:deploy-file!

I added some debug codes and found the “request.username” from the Voter was
“null”. I did add a “server” entry with username and password in setting.xml
and specify it in –DrepositoryId when I did “deploy:deploy-file”, like:

mvn deploy:deploy-file -DrepositoryId=xxxx -Durl=http://yyyy ….

After reading the follow mail
http://www.nabble.com/Re%3A-Proximity-with-https-client-certs-tf1711334s177.html#a4646452

I guess using https is a MUST?