Posted to users@maven.apache.org by Mark Ferguson <ma...@gmail.com> on 2009/08/17 19:05:07 UTC

Still searching central repositories after install:install-file

Hi,

I have installed some libraries to my local repository that were not present
in any repository. After doing the install, the libraries are found and are
deployed correctly, but every time I run the package task it still first
tries to find the file in the central repositories. This is happening for
all the libraries I have installed. This takes a significant amount of time,
how can I direct it to not search the central repositories if I already have
the library locally?

Here is the command I am running to install, and the output I am getting
when running "mvn package":

> mvn install:install-file -DgroupId=ca.epsb.its.component -DartifactId=ssha
-Dversion=1.0 -Dpackaging=jar -Dfile=./ssha-1.0.jar

> mvn package
> [INFO] Copying 4 resources
Downloading:
http://repo1.maven.org/maven2/ca/epsb/its/component/ssha/1.0/ssha-1.0.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'ca.epsb.its.component:ssha:pom:1.0' in
repository central (http://repo1.maven.org/maven2)
Downloading:
http://repository.codehaus.org/ca/epsb/its/component/ssha/1.0/ssha-1.0.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'ca.epsb.its.component:ssha:pom:1.0' in
repository codehaus (http://repository.codehaus.org)
Downloading:
http://download.java.net/maven/2/ca/epsb/its/component/ssha/1.0/ssha-1.0.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'ca.epsb.its.component:ssha:pom:1.0' in
repository javanet (http://download.java.net/maven/2)
Downloading:
http://maven.geotools.fr/repository/ca/epsb/its/component/ssha/1.0/ssha-1.0.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'ca.epsb.its.component:ssha:pom:1.0' in
repository GeoTools repo (http://maven.geotools.fr/repository)
Downloading:
http://www.hibernatespatial.org/repository/ca/epsb/its/component/ssha/1.0/ssha-1.0.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'ca.epsb.its.component:ssha:pom:1.0' in
repository Hibernate Spatial repo (
http://www.hibernatespatial.org/repository)
Downloading:
http://repository.jboss.org/maven2/ca/epsb/its/component/ssha/1.0/ssha-1.0.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'ca.epsb.its.component:ssha:pom:1.0' in
repository jboss (http://repository.jboss.org/maven2)
Downloading:
http://dev.mapfish.org/maven/repository/ca/epsb/its/component/ssha/1.0/ssha-1.0.pom
[INFO] Unable to find resource 'ca.epsb.its.component:ssha:pom:1.0' in
repository org.mapfish (http://dev.mapfish.org/maven/repository)
Downloading:
http://mirrors.ibiblio.org/pub/mirrors/maven2/ca/epsb/its/component/ssha/1.0/ssha-1.0.pom

Thanks in advance for any help!

Mark

Re: Still searching central repositories after install:install-file

Posted by Mark Ferguson <ma...@gmail.com>.
Excellent, thank you!

Posted by Wayne Fay <wa...@gmail.com>.