Posted to dev@camel.apache.org by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com> on 2021/07/28 06:47:52 UTC

Apache Camel 3.11.1 release

Hi

We should IMHO prepare for the first patch release of the new 3.11.x LTS branch.
One thing we need to do is to upgrade to the latest spring boot
version on this branch.

Gregor if you are reading this, when would you have time to cut the release?

--
Claus Ibsen
-----------------

Re: Apache Camel 3.11.1 release

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.
Hi Gregor

Yeah its good to start the release tomorrow.

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi Claus,

Posted by Claus Ibsen <cl...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
+1

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi Gregor,

Just checked and the OSGi headers are already there. I would like to add
camel-aws2 feature in camel-karaf but not urgent for this release.

You can go ahead and cut the release.

Thanks !

Regards
JB

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi JB,

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofre <jb...@nanthrax.net>.
Hi,

Sorry for the late answer. I will do my best to merge the changes tomorrow.

If you don’t have news from me tomorrow, let’s move forward with the release.

Thanks !

Regards
JB

> Le 29 juil. 2021 à 12:03, Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID> a écrit :
>
> JB, can you please apply the fixes before the weekend? So we will be able to cut the release soon.
>
> Thanks.
>
> --
> Andrea Cosentino
> ----------------------------------
> Apache Camel PMC Chair
> Apache Karaf Committer
> Apache Servicemix PMC Member
> Email: ancosen1985@yahoo.com
> Twitter: @oscerd2
> Github: oscerd
>

> On Thursday, July 29, 2021, 06:39:36 AM GMT+2, Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>

> Yes, sure, it's just minor fixes about OSGi headers in couple of components.
>
> Regarding "bigger" changes, they will go in next non LTS releases.
>
> Regards
> JB
>
> On 7/28/21 9:04 AM, Claus Ibsen wrote:
>> On Wed, Jul 28, 2021 at 9:01 AM JB Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net> wrote:
>>>
>>> Hi Claus
>>>
>>> When do you want to cut the release ? It’s just to know if I have time to include some fixes.
>>>

>> Its a patch release so be a bit careful what you commit there.
>> Create JIRAs so it can be tracked if the fixes are of importance.
>>
>> We should get it released in August, ideally sooner than later.
>>

>>> Thanks
>>> Regards

Posted by Andrea Cosentino <an...@yahoo.com.INVALID>.

Posted by Gregor Zurowski <gr...@list.zurowski.org>.
Hi JB,

I can wait until the fix is applied. Can you please post to this
thread once done?

Thanks in advance,
Gregor

Posted by Jean-Baptiste Onofré <jb...@nanthrax.net>.