Posted to users@myfaces.apache.org by Larry Seltzer <Se...@adr.org> on 2008/02/29 17:42:20 UTC

[Trinidad] a5 has no properties, Invalid PPR request ...

I've seen some posts regarding the 2 errors in the subject of this
email, but I am getting these errors regardless of the session state - I
know that the session has not expired. All I have to do to encounter the
errors is to display a <tr:table> and page forward to show the next n
rows.  For what it's worth another application that uses the same page,
but with ADF Faces components, does not experience these errors.  Before
changing over to ADF Faces, I'd like to find a solution to this problem.

Can anyone help?

Thanks.

Larry