Posted to dev@seatunnel.apache.org by Niko-Zeng <ze...@apache.org> on 2023/05/19 00:04:19 UTC

📢 Join Us for the Upcoming Meetup in Shenzhen - "Exploring OPPO's Practice in Data Scheduling and Integration"

Dear Community Members,

We are excited to announce an upcoming Meetup event entitled "*Exploring
OPPO's Practice in Data Scheduling and Integration*", scheduled for June
3rd in Shenzhen. This event will be an excellent opportunity to delve into
real-world applications of Apache projects within a leading technology
company.

Here's a sneak peek at our event's exciting agenda:

1️⃣ *Apache SeaTunnel in Action at OPPO *🔍
We'll take a deep dive into the practical strategies and technical means
adopted by Apache SeaTunnel to handle massive features and samples in
OPPO's intelligent recommendation business. We will discuss the advantages
of SeaTunnel in dealing with complex data environments, demonstrating its
continuous evolution in technology and architecture to meet growing
business needs.

2️⃣ *Exploring the Life Cycle of DolphinScheduler Workflow Instances* 🔍
This session will explore how DolphinScheduler launches and manages
workflow instances, and how it handles task dispatching and status
management. By deeply understanding the life cycle of workflow instances,
we aim to enhance your understanding of DolphinScheduler, providing
valuable insights for your practical applications.

3️⃣ *vivo's Practice in Trillion-level Data Collection and Synchronization*
🔍
We'll reveal vivo's practice in trillion-level data collection and
synchronization, including its unique data collection synchronization
architecture, core capabilities, and how it ensures the availability of the
link and data quality.

4️⃣ *Application Practice of Apache DolphinScheduler in TME* 🔍
Focusing on the development, testing, project management, release, and
operation process integration practices for TME enterprise management
domain data based on the DolphinScheduler architecture.

We encourage all community members to join us for this insightful event.
This is an excellent chance to learn from industry professionals, broaden
your network, and contribute to our thriving open-source community. We look
forward to your participation!

For registration and further details, please follow the link:
https://mp.weixin.qq.com/s/l5dZ67_QxD1avsASNLB7bA

Looking forward to seeing you there!

Regards,

Hui Zeng | Community Manager