Posted to users@archiva.apache.org by Ben Lidgey <be...@inuknetworks.com> on 2008/02/06 15:44:02 UTC

Archiva version missing from pages and logs

I have just upgraded to Archiva 1.0.1 I think (deployed as a war file on tomcat), and wanted to confirm the upgrade had worked, but cannot find any references to the version in the logs or on the pages.

In the logs I get the alpaca ASCII art as shown:

2008-02-06 14:36:32,742 [main] INFO  org.apache.maven.archiva.web.startup.ArchivaStartup:default  - _________________________
                          __________________________________
               /\_       /                                  \
              /`/@),    |  On behalf of all of the alpaca's  |
              |  (~'  __|  toiling away on the Apache Maven  |
      _,--.___/  |    \     project teams, I would like to   |
    ,' ,     (   |     \     welcome you to Maven Archiva    |
    |  (      \  /      |         <Unknown Version>          |
     \  )\_/  ,_/       |                                    |
     / /   ( |/         |  http://maven.apache.org/archiva/  |
    ( |    ( |          |  archiva-users@maven.apache.org    |
     \|     \|           \__________________________________/

Which says "unknown version", and I cannot see the version number in the page footer or title etc anywhere. Am I missing something?

Ben Lidgey
Senior Software Engineer
e: ben.lidgey@inuknetworks.com

Inuk Networks Limited
Enterprise House
Navigation Park
Abercynon
CF45 4SN
t: +44 (0)844 546 0100
f: +44 (0)844 546 0200
w: www.inuknetworks.com

This e-mail is confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual(s) to whom it is addressed. Any views or opinions expressed are those of the author. If you are not the intended recipient, please be advised that any use, dissemination, printing or copying of this email is strictly prohibited.

RE: Archiva version missing from pages and logs

Posted by Ben Lidgey <be...@inuknetworks.com>.
Raised as http://jira.codehaus.org/browse/MRM-683

FWIW the version in the HTML is "<Unknown Version>" which means it is not displayed in the browser. That is documented in the issue too.

Ben

Posted by Wendy Smoak <ws...@gmail.com>.