Posted to user@roller.apache.org by Oscar del Rio <de...@mie.utoronto.ca> on 2006/01/07 04:43:52 UTC

bug in showNextPreviousLinks()

One of our users reported the following bug in showNextPreviousLinks()

	On a blog page, the "weblog template" has a directive in there
called "#showNextPreviousLinks()" that tells Roller to show a:

	<<Previous Article Name - Name of Weblog - Next Article Name>>

	The problem is that the Next Article Name is always the latest
article name, not the next in sequence.  According to the documentation:

http://www.rollerweblogger.org/velocidoc/macro-showNextPreviousLinks0.html

	It should be the next, not the latest.  Is there a macro script
behind this directive?

I can see the bug even on rollerweblogger.org

Example:
http://www.rollerweblogger.org/page/roller?entry=today_s_links_january_05

if you navigate to previous entries using the previous/next links on
top of the page, the "next" always points to the "latest" entry instead
of the next one

« Roller update | Blog | Do something! »
« My first ebook | Blog | Do something! »
« Day 2: Tigers! | Blog | Do something! »

Re: bug in showNextPreviousLinks()

Posted by Anil Gangolli <an...@busybuddha.org>.
I've filed an issue based on your e-mails.

http://opensource2.atlassian.com/projects/roller/browse/ROL-988

Please watch it if you want to track it.  Hope to investigate and fix
tomorrow.

--a.

Posted by Oscar del Rio <de...@mie.utoronto.ca>.