Posted to dev@struts.apache.org by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com> on 2007/11/15 21:49:02 UTC

[S2] Failing tests in portlet webapp

Hi all
It seems that a commit of mine (that fixed velocity dependencies)
triggered a failing test case in some way:
http://opensource.bamboo.atlassian.com/browse/STRUTS-MAINJ6-263

I really don't know how it is possible. Can anyone who knows the
portlet sample webapp take a look at it?

Thanks
Antonio

Re: [S2] Failing tests in portlet webapp

Posted by Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <ni...@gmail.com>.
BTW: Are the builds (Main and Java 6) running in parallell? It could
explain some of the problems I'm having with some socket bind
failures...

Nils-H

Posted by Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <ni...@gmail.com>.
I have committed the fix, and everyting appears to be ok now. I also
had to do some tweaking of the port usage of jetty in the integration
test for the portlet sample app.

Nils-H

Posted by Antonio Petrelli <an...@gmail.com>.

Posted by Nils-Helge Garli Hegvik <ni...@gmail.com>.