Posted to user@jmeter.apache.org by Anil Gaur <an...@live.com> on 2017/02/22 09:01:12 UTC

CSV Data Set Issue

Hi All,

I am facing an issue over Master Slave execution. While i am executing the test on all slaves using master system without adding CSV data set config then its running successfully.

But while i add CSV data set config then its not running on slaves. Checked the slave system log file and found the following exception:-

"INFO  - jmeter.threads.JMeterThread: Thread started: Thread Group 1-10
ERROR - jmeter.threads.JMeterThread: Test failed! java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: File test_dynamic.csv must exist and be readable."
I have already placed the CSV file with same structure as on Master to slave.

Please let me know if anyone can help me over the same.

Thanks

Anil Gaur

Re: CSV Data Set Issue

Posted by sebb <se...@gmail.com>.
On 22 February 2017 at 09:01, Anil Gaur <an...@live.com> wrote:
> Hi All,
>

> I am facing an issue over Master Slave execution. While i am executing the test on all slaves using master system without adding CSV data set config then its running successfully.
>
> But while i add CSV data set config then its not running on slaves. Checked the slave system log file and found the following exception:-
>

> "INFO  - jmeter.threads.JMeterThread: Thread started: Thread Group 1-10
> ERROR - jmeter.threads.JMeterThread: Test failed! java.lang.IllegalArgumentException: File test_dynamic.csv must exist and be readable."
> I have already placed the CSV file with same structure as on Master to slave.

The error message means JMeter could not find the file.

Either use an absolute path to the file, or ensure that the path to
the file is relative to the directory from which you launch the JMeter
server.

The server log file should have a line of the form:

.... o.a.j.JMeter: PWD    /home/abcd

so you can check.