Posted to user@geronimo.apache.org by Marcos Mendez <ma...@jitisoft.com> on 2012/11/21 22:29:56 UTC

geronimo3 deploy install-plugin + repository authentication

Does anyone know how to pass authentication credentials for the maven repository used to install dependencies?

./deploy -u system -p manager install-plugin my.car

Re: geronimo3 deploy install-plugin + repository authentication

Posted by Marcos Mendez <ma...@jitisoft.com>.
Looks like it may not be possible.. found a TODO from perhaps 2010? So created a bug.

Anyone know of a work around?