Posted to dev@roller.apache.org by Shervin Asgari <sh...@linpro.no> on 2006/06/09 13:52:34 UTC

Setting plugins default to true

Hello can anybody help me on how I can set some plugins default to true.

What I would like to be default true is
Email Scrambler, Convert Line Breaks and Read More Summary.

Kind regards Shervin Asgari

Re: Setting plugins default to true

Posted by Shervin Asgari <sh...@linpro.no>.
Thank you, yes I knew about the weblog but I wanted it for the entire
site. Oh well. Thanks anyways...

Shervin Asgari - System Consultant
M: +47 918 64 148, @: shervin@linpro.no
Linpro AS - Leading on Linux	Tel: +47 21 54 41 00/02
Vitaminveien 1A        Fax: +47 21 54 41 01
PB 4 Grefsen, 0409 Oslo    WWW: http://www.linpro.no/